2008/12/11

Sakamoto Maaya - Gravity

(Ending de Wolf's Rain)


Been a long road to follow
Been there and gone tomorrow
Without saying goodbye to yesterday
Are the memories I hold still valid?
Or have the tears deluded them?

Maybe this time tomorrow
the rain will cease to follow
and the mist will fade into one more today
Something somewhere out there keeps calling

Am I going home?
Will I hear someone singing solace to the silent moon?
Zero gravity... What’s it like?

Am I alone?

Is somebody there beyond these heavy aching feet?
Still the road keeps on telling me to go on
Something is pulling me
I feel the gravity of it all


***********************************************


Gravedad


Ha sido un largo camino a seguir
He estado ahí y me he ido mañana
Sin decirle adiós al ayer
¿Son todavía válidos los recuerdos que guardo?
¿O los han diluido las lágrimas?

Quizá esta vez mañana
la lluvia deje de caer
y la niebla se disipe en un hoy más
Algo en algún lugar allá afuera me sigue llamando

¿Voy camino a casa?
¿Oiré a alguien cantar consolando a la luna silenciosa?
Gravedad cero... ¿Cómo es eso?

¿Estoy sola?

¿Hay alguien allí debajo de estos pies pesados que duelen?
El camino todavía continúa diciéndome que siga adelante
Algo me está tirando
Siento la gravedad de todo aquello
.

2 comentarios: